FORTIAM, acute myocardial infarction sample collection
Biological samples collection from acute myocardial infarction diagnosed patients.
- Age between 25 and 74.
- Patients with a first acute myocardial infarction which a 24 hour-blood sample can be obtained after the initial symptoms. These patients have to be admitted in one of the centers participating in the study.
- Sign the informed consent form.
Serum, plasma and cellular pellets obtained during the first 24 hours after the initial symptoms.
Scientific purpose and interest
The aim of this collection is to evaluate the risk factors of the acute myocardial infarction in our society.
- DNA bank for cardiovascular diseases
- Cerebral infarction (ICTUS) sample bank
- DNA bank for oncological diseases
- Left over diagnose sample bank
- Bank of samples from influenza A (H1N1) patients
- Bank of lung disease samples (Lung Biobank Platform)
- Hematological malignancies bank
- Cryopreserved tumour bank
- Collection Alzheimer and families (Alfa Study)
- ERyME: Sample collection from patients with rheumatic or muscle-skeletal disease
- GLOSEN: Glomerular diseases sample collection