Collection Alzheimer and families (Alfa Study)
Sample collection from healthy volunteers offspring of patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
Patient eligibility criteria:
Healthy volunteers from 45 to 65 year-old, preferably descendants of patients with Alzheimer’s disease, without serious disease. Sign the informed consent form.
Sample types collected:
- Plasma and DNA.
Scientific purpose and interest
To detect risk factors and biological indicators that might point to Alzheimer’s disease development.
- DNA bank for cardiovascular diseases
- Cerebral infarction (ICTUS) sample bank
- FORTIAM, acute myocardial infarction sample collection
- DNA bank for oncological diseases
- Left over diagnose sample bank
- Bank of samples from influenza A (H1N1) patients
- Bank of lung disease samples (Lung Biobank Platform)
- Hematological malignancies bank
- Cryopreserved tumour bank
- ERyME: Sample collection from patients with rheumatic or muscle-skeletal disease
- GLOSEN: Glomerular diseases sample collection