GLOSEN: Glomerular diseases sample collection
Biological sample collection from patients with glomerular disease diagnosed by renal biopsy.
- Patients with glomerular diseases.
- Sign the informed consent form.
Serum, plasma and urine samples and left over tissues from renal biopsy obtained during the hospital admission.
Scientific purpose and interest
To obtain biological material to study the physiopathology and the treatment for this low prevalence disease that affects young patients (25 to 44 years old) in our society.
- DNA bank for cardiovascular diseases
- Cerebral infarction (ICTUS) sample bank
- FORTIAM, acute myocardial infarction sample collection
- DNA bank for oncological diseases
- Left over diagnose sample bank
- Bank of samples from influenza A (H1N1) patients
- Bank of lung disease samples (Lung Biobank Platform)
- Hematological malignancies bank
- Cryopreserved tumour bank
- Collection Alzheimer and families (Alfa Study)
- ERyME: Sample collection from patients with rheumatic or muscle-skeletal disease