ERyME: Sample collection from patients with rheumatic or muscle-skeletal disease
Left-over samples collection from patients with rheumatic or muscle-skeletal disease from surgery.
- Patients with rheumatic or muscle-skeletal disease who needs surgery for diagnosis or treatment of this pathology.
- Sign the informed consent form.
Sample types collected
Cryopreserved cells, frozen tissue, protein extraction, RNA and DNA from: bone, cartilage, meniscus, muscle and vascular tissue, synovial membrane, tendons and skin tissue. All samples are left-over samples from diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
Scientific purpose and interest
Make a contribution to ensure competitive research studies in order to improve the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases with biological samples and relevant clinical information.
- DNA bank for cardiovascular diseases
- Cerebral infarction (ICTUS) sample bank
- FORTIAM, acute myocardial infarction sample collection
- DNA bank for oncological diseases
- Left over diagnose sample bank
- Bank of samples from influenza A (H1N1) patients
- Bank of lung disease samples (Lung Biobank Platform)
- Hematological malignancies bank
- Cryopreserved tumour bank
- Collection Alzheimer and families (Alfa Study)
- GLOSEN: Glomerular diseases sample collection